CONTIGENT UPON AWARD
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a J5 Strategy, Plans, and Policy Lessons Learned Support- Internal Look-LL Specialist (LLS) (IL-LLS) to conduct internal look at SOCOM Headquarters’ directorates to capture, document and archive best practices and lessons learned covering the planning, organizing, and program documentation to meet USSOCOM Command priorities.
POSITION: Lessons Learned Specialist - Internal Look
LOCATION: MacDill AFB, Florida
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TS/SCI
- Employ knowledge of USSOCOM’s and subordinate commands’ current and historical staff roles, areas of responsibility for each Directorate and subordinate organizations, to plan, coordinate and execute the CAARD process.
- Apply organizational design parameters and statistical analysis measures including analysis reporting, data management and validation to support the CAARD process.
- Perform Master’s Degree level analysis through quantitative/qualitative research, independent evaluations of operations, exercises, wargames and experimentations to assess the effectiveness of DOTMLPF&P throughout the Command and develop standards for new and/or existing requirements to alter training or operational missions and program.
- Coordinate with HQ USSOCOM, Component Commands, and TSOCs military leadership to provide focus area study recommendations, command synchronization efforts and quarterly feedback findings
- Support the SOF Experimentation Force program to ensure the sharing of observations, insights, and lessons learned to support the entire SOF network.
- Document special project staff roles, responsibilities, organization and processes for best practices and efficiencies that support the Command’s Mission and Vision.
- Perform all CAARD related activities resulting from observation of USSOCOM and Subordinate Headquarters
- Leverage cross-functional military Services and government agencies analytical studies and LL to recommend adjustments to SOF headquarters processes.
- Brief and advise senior SOF leadership on the effectiveness of the internal look findings, potential approaches, benefits for capability resolution, and implications.
- Prepare and present concept papers that synthesize key elements of thinking and challenge the current strategic construct and must be suitable for publication in academic or national news outlets.
- Develop and maintain an electronic resource, to include key points of contact, to be used for mission continuity that may be accessed by all stakeholders.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Prior service E8, CW3, or O5 and 3 years of experience at USSOCOM as a staff officer/NCO supporting the DOTMLPF&P, SOFCIDS process
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or Survey Methodology
- 3 years’ staff experience supporting a Geographic Combatant Command or Theater Special Operations Command