A Scheduler Level III is needed for an existing project in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Clearance Requirements – TS/SCI, CI polygraph
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities
Required Demonstrated Experience
- Is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems.
- Works with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current.
- Uses or recommends automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software.
- Develops and or modifies project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Maintains the overall Master Program /Project Schedule.
- Links project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs).
- Provides hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives.
- Maintains status on linkages and dependencies with related projects.
- Assist with maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Assist with defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures.
- Implement schedule version control processes, policies and procedures.
- Maintain the schedule product build, staging, testing, deployment and integration.
- Define and implement schedule configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the schedule build process.
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensured that they were followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation projects.
- Facilitate weekly meetings
- Provide recommendations to the program manager for allocation of management reserve to address resource/schedule constraints
- Coordinate a cross-walk of milestones and interdependencies among projects and/or functional areas (engineering, manufacturing, test, quality control, etc.)
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Twelve (12) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera.
- Shall have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera.
- Certification in either the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is required.
- A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to ten (10) years of experience.
- Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.