The Kenjya-Trusant Group is supporting the USAID Management Bureau Office of Acquisition and Assistance (M/OAA) with services for foreign operations. The A&A Assistant provides administrative support for Acquisition & Assistance (A&A) matters affecting USAID and supports A&A related activities in the USAID Office of Acquisition and Assistance (M/OAA) Foreign Operations and other operating units as assigned.
- Makes complex arrangements involving the supervisor's calendar. Arranges meetings by reserving the space, setting the time, and contacting the individuals expected to attend. If necessary, arrange for transportation and lodging for participants. Transmits agenda and background materials to participants, advising them of topics to be discussed.
- Acts as liaison between the supervisor and organizational staff by providing accurate and timely advice on procedures, reports, requirements, and other matters.
- Supports onboarding of new hire staff and the logistical needs of existing agency staff joining Foreign Operations from the field. Collects and tracks key information and facilitates access to equipment such as laptops.
- Attends meetings, notes commitments made, informs staff of the commitments. Follows standard procedures for procuring, authorizing, controlling, and justifying office supply purchases.
- Coordinates with staff to gather responses to substantive inquiries. Furnishes readily available information to aid in the discussion when referring technical inquiries to key staff members and follows up to ensure a timely response.
- Prepare correspondence and reports on all aspects of procurement operations.
- Produces a variety of reports, tracks suspense actions, produces charts, creates specialized databases, or prepares presentation materials from a project management software program. Identifies office automation tasks that can be performed more efficiently and develops new methods or procedures for performing them, such as creating macros or setting up document shells or format styles that expedite the production of documents.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must successfully complete government background investigation for facility access.
- Has a minimum of a high school degree (an associate degree preferred).
- Relevant experience providing administrative assistant services.
- Familiar with federal procurement regulations and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and organize large amounts of detailed information, such as cost factors and contract types, as related to requirements.
- Ability to deal effectively with intermediate to high level representatives of U.S., interregional, international and local business and industry, and the host government.
- Good knowledge of results-based assistance instruments (grants and cooperative agreements)
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Have working language proficiency in the country being supported. (Preferred but not required)
- Must be medically fit for overseas deployment.