The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Advisor to provide senior technical guidance & analytical support to USAID Missions on development solutions reflecting strategic priorities. The Senior Advisor will also coordinate closely with Mission Offices and Acquisition & Assistance teams (e.g. Contracting Officers and A&A Specialists). The Senior Advisor serves as an A&A technical expert offering educational, analytical, and advocacy resources for thorny, complex, or unique procurement related challenges. The Senior Advisor works directly with Mission senior leaders and technical and A&A workforce staff on procurement policy, evaluation, innovation, and strategic risk-taking advocacy with Mission and Washington stakeholders
POSITION: Senior Acquisition & Assistance Advisor
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
REQUIREMENTS: FAC-C certification - SECRET clearance preferred
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Review incoming procurement/assistance requests, establish priorities and perform appropriate and necessary preparations based on the type of procurement requested.
- Advise USAID/Mission staff on A&A policies and other pertinent considerations affecting procurement/assistance requests.
- Review all procurement/assistance requests for compliance with established guidelines such as FAR, AIDAR, CFR and ADS prior to initiating action.
- Support Contracting/Agreement Officer in the submission and response to high-level Agency procurement review processes, such as the Small Business Review, Contract Review Board (CRB) and/or Senior Obligation Alignment Review (SOAR) as detailed in ADS 300.
- Manage deadlines and track the status of requests according to priority assigned.
- Perform A&A administration and follow-up on delinquent deliverables, services, and financial reports.
- Develop request for proposals (RFP), request for quotes (RFQ), Requests for Information (RFI), and notices of funding announcements (NOFO); posting solicitations and NOFOs on beta.sam.gov and Grants.gov.
- Perform compliance reviews, cost/price analysis, and cost realism analysis.
- Initiate Buyer and Requester procurement actions in USAID’s Global Acquisition and Assistance System (GLAAS), and adhere to USAID official file repository, ASIST.
- Develop proposed resolution of audit findings.
- Prepare correspondence and reports on all aspects of procurement operations.
- Provide full technical support is all aspects of the acquisition process, including providing support to the program offices and technical evaluation teams.
- Report A&A actions via GLAAS and other web-based tools, and prepare reports in ASIST.
- Provide on-the-job training and behind-the-scenes support to junior A&A Specialists.
- Work collaboratively with non-A&A team members, such as mission management, financial management offices, program offices, etc.