The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Splunk Software Engineer/Architect to provide Cross Domain Solutions support to system domains at various security classification levels.
Senior Splunk Software Engineer
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly (must have prior to applying)
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints
- Perform quality control on team products
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Oversee one or more software development teams and ensure work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required; Eight (8) years of experience as a software engineer is also required. OR
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is required. Six (6) years of experience as a software engineer is also required.
- High School Diploma (or GED) and fourteen (14) years of software engineering experience is required.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!