The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking an Information Systems Administrator to provide Cross Domain Solutions support to system domains at various security classification levels.
System Administrator - Level 1
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly (must have prior to applying)
The Level 1 System Administrator shall possess the following capabilities:
- Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Optimizes system operations and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Linux /Nifi/CentOS/VMWare Sys Admin (Help Desk)
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Seven (7) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- No degree (High School/GED) and twelve (12) years of relevant experience
- Must be compliant with DoD 8570 IAT Level II