POSITION: Software Engineer - Level I
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
Kenjya-Trusant requires king for a Software Engineer to support
with DevOps experience to support our research contract. This work involves researching areas of cyber security.
- Develop custom applications in Python and Docker on AWS to integrate with Splunk/Phantom.
- Application development in many environments including AWS, OpenStack, and VMWare.
- Candidate will work with AI researchers to support environments using nVidia GPUs, Tensorflow, pyTorch and related hardware/software.
- Candidate will also support infrastructure software/hardware on Windows and Linux.
A list of active technologies used on this team include:
- Splunk & Phantom
- Visual Studio 2019
- C# - Windows development
- 389 LDAP
- Web design
- Twitter Bootstrap / jQuery
- Machine Learning tools including pytorch, tensorflow, jupyter notebook & etc.
Experience is NOT required in all technologies. Research is a place to learn new things, so if you're interested in the above list, contact us asap.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & OVERALL EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (preferably Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university)
- Seven (7) years of experience as a software engineer
- Four years of additional experience can be substituted for the technical degree.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.