Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Contract Maintenance Professional Level 1 in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
Contract Maintenance Professional Level 1
Annapolis Junction, MD
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Polygraph (must have prior to applying)
Contract Maintenance Professional Level 1 will assist the Government in administering contracts to include drafting of modifications to contract documents such as TTOs, Award Fee Plans, and CDRLs; tracking, analyzing, and reporting contract costs; and monitoring and reporting on contractor performance to ensure compliance with contract terms and receipt of goods and services
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Update burn rates using corporate template; conduct burn rate analysis and track funding run out dates.
- Review invoices in accordance with the most recent BM&A Invoice Review Desk
Guide and contract clauses; report any discrepancies to Government Contract Manager (GCM)
- Draft modification to existing Technical Task Orders (TTOs)
- Refine requirements with COR-T to ensure within contract scope; draft TTOs for CM
- Prepare TTO/Delivery Order funding tables
- Prepare de-obligation forms including all applicable attachments
- Review/track requisitions for accuracy and communicate to BFMs corrections needed in order to adhere to GCM’s plan
- Track contract funding against DoD/BM&A goals for commitment, obligation, and outlay
- Track contract costs at the TTO, fund cite/CLIN/SLIN, and budget center levels
- Analyze estimates provided by contractors to determine if estimates are in alignment with CM guidance and burn rate analysis
- Analyze QAR data to ensure in line with burn rate analysis prior to COR submission/approval
- Review spend plan data to ensure contracts have sufficient funding planned
- Assist with the validation of Unliquidated Obligation (ULO) and TAR lines for contracts
- Identify cost overruns and underruns on contracts
- Track award fee pool and calculate earned fee for the period as well as any incurred interest
- Assist in preparing contract funding estimates for Continuing Resolutions (CRs) and for spend plan build.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD, IC, or commercial experience in contract management or finance
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required.
- In lieu of a degree, Contract Manager CPCM certification or DAWIA Level I in both Contracting and Program Management plus an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of seven (7) years may be substituted.
- In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of nine (9) years may be substituted.
- Experience in the tracking of programs/project/contract status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required.
- Experience using NSA’s financial management system and its interfaces (currently FACTS and CMIS) is preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel is preferred to include demonstrated use of pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts.