Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Contract Maintenance Professional Level 0 in the Annapolis Junction area.
Contract Maintenance Professional - Level 0
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FS Polygraph (must have prior to applying)
The Contract Maintenance Professional - Level 0 shall possess the following capabilities:
- Collect and input burn rate data using corporate template.
- Review invoices in accordance with the most recent BM&A Invoice Review Desk Guide and contract clauses; report any discrepancies to Government Contract Manager (GCM).
- Assist the GCM with gathering and organizing data needed to develop/modify Technical Task Orders (TTOs)/Delivery Orders/Requisitions/Spend Plans/Contract Performance Input.
- Assist with the validation of Unliquidated Obligations (ULO) and Technology-Assisted Review (TAR) lines for contracts.
- Utilize NSA-specific systems to perform basic functions.
- Assist the Government with Contract Closeout activities.
- Draft modifications to existing TTOs.
- Two (2) years of DoD, IC, or commercial experience in contract management, finance, customer service, or business plus an Associate’s Degree with a business focus or forty-five (45) business-related college credits are required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus may substitute for the years of experience and Associates’ Degree requirement.
- Basic proficiency with MS Excel is required to include demonstrated use of formulas, functions, and charts.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.