The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Dataflow Sustainment Engineer - Level 3 to provide Cross Domain Service Solutions support to over 40 system domains at the unclassified, secret, and top secret levels.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution of cross-domain solutions.
- Provides problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provides support for the system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
- Utilizes expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Preliminary Root Cause Analysis
- Analyze quarantined data for change recommendation to Policy team or Filter team
- Assist with any ticket that DFE1or DFE2 can not resolve
- Upgrade systems to new versions
- Document all changes to systems
- System Replacement
- Close or escalate tickets
- Manage TO3 Personnel
- Determines and Nominates outstanding achievements of the team members for spot award
- Report to Program Manager
- Maintain Daily Status Reports
- Maintain Monthly Status Performance Statistics
- Manage Ticket Queue
- Twelve (12) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical, Math or Business discipline from an accredited college or University may be substituted for four (4) years experience.
- DoD 8570 Compliance IAM Level 1 is required.
- Five (5) years of Linux and three (3) years of NiFi experience is desired.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!