Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Business Financial Professional - Level 1 to support a government contract in the Annapolis Junction area.
Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with FS polygraph
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the execution of the Program’s Budget through the creation/maintenance of spend plans, requisitions and their supporting documents.
- Coordinate financial data with appropriate Government officials, such as Business Financial Managers, Program Managers, Contract Managers, Contracting Officers and Contracting Specialists.
- Contribute to the maintenance of current resources to support the day-to-day mission activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Assist with the validation/completion of Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs)
- Assist the Government Business Contract Management Offices with conducting End of the Year activities and the completion of the Actual data calls
- Enter requisitions in the NSA’s financial management system that include all necessary information and documentation (PSC#, PAR, SPAT, BER#, Acq Sec# etc.)
- In NSA’s financial management system, prepare non-complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO) and their associated requisitions.
- Process incoming MIPRs and EAOs using standard BM&A process to ensure Agency acceptance.
- Create and maintain spend plans in the Agency’s financial management system to document Government-specified requirements
- Modify requisitions and associated documentation to comply with Contracting’s guidance to assist in the obligation of funds.
- Assist Government Program Managers (GPMs) in tracking requirements through execution by tracking and monitoring requisitions through the approval and certification process and to the subsequent destination (either Contracting’s database or the receiving entity).
- Pull financial reports/data from Agency systems such as FACTS, CMIS, EDSS, and CDW.
- Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
- Four (4) years of DoD, IC, or 6 (six) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience in purchasing or finance required.
- NSA’s financial management system and its interfaces (currently FACTS, CMIS and CDW) experience is preferred.
- In lieu of two (2) years of experience, an undergraduate degree with a business focus is acceptable. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel to include creating formulas and pivot tables is required.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!