The Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Senior Training Specialist to prepare and deliver training presentations, briefings, reports, recommendations, and action plans in support of Marine Corps Cyberspace Warfare Group (MCCYWG) to include Title 10 Operator Prep (TOP), Marine Corps Cyber Operation Readiness Curriculum (MCCORC), and Cyber Protection Team Leaders Course) and prepare training catalogs.
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly clearance is required to start
- MA/MS degree
- Cyber Excepted Service (CES) Orientation; CES HR Operational Guide; HR Elements 1-6; CES Train the Trainer Course Version (latest versions
- Must have more than 10 years of experience working on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a HR program such as the Marine Corps Civilian Leadership Development Program (MCCLDP) including development of Individual Development Plans (IDP)
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Experience with CENTROPY, the Persistent Cyber Training Environment (PCTE), Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS)
- Understanding of military cyberspace operations
- Knowledge in service and unit readiness activities and processes.