The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking an Information Systems Administrator to provide Cross Domain Solutions support to system domains at various security classification levels.
System Administrator - Level 2
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly (must have prior to applying)
The Level 2 System Administrator shall possess the following capabilities:
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable) operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience OR No degree (High School/GED) and fifteen (15) years of relevant experience
- Must be compliant with DoD 8570 IAT Level II
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!