The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to provide Cross Domain Solutions support to system domains at various security classification levels.
Information Systems Security Engineer - Level 3
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly (must have prior to applying)
The Level 3 Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Provide expert guidance and work product evaluation to one or more security engineers that support Engineering teams for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments
- Advocate and recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements. Monitors and suggests improvement to IA policy
- Interact with customers, IT staff, and high-level corporate officers to define and achieve required IA objectives
- Provide the Government assistance to ensure that the architecture and design of information systems are functional and secure, including program of record systems and special purpose environments with platform IT interconnectivity
- Twenty (20) years experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level 3 is required Both Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) and CISSP Certifications are required.
- A Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to eighteen (18) years of experience.
- Four (4) years of additional ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!