The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to provide Cross Domain Solutions support to system domains at various security classification levels.
Information Systems Security Engineer - Level 1
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly (must have prior to applying)
The Level 1 Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Participate as the primary security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of secure net working , computing, and enclave environments
- Apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to design, develop, and implement secure net working , computing, and enclave environments
- Interact with the customer and other project team members
- Participate as the primary security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development , implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of IA architectures, systems, or system components
- Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
- Support security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
- Identify overall security requirements for the proper handling of Government data
- Seven (7) years experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level 2 is required.
- Four (4) years of ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!