Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
The Kenjya-Trusant Group, LLC is seeking a System Administrator Level 1 to provide Cross Domain Service Solutions to over 40 system domains at the unclassified, secret, and top secret levels.
Duties, Responsibilities, and Tasks:
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Clearance TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Five (5) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Three (3) years experience in the design, plan, installation, configuration, and sustainment of a Red Hat Linux (RHEL) environment.
- Three (3) years experience in the creation of automation scripts for configuration, backup, and restoration using bash/Perl scripting languages
- One (1) year experience in implementing OS level clustering.
- Three (3) years experience performing Puppet system administration.
- Three (3) years experience installing software from YUM repositories, RPM Files, tar-balls, or source code.
- Three (3) years experience in researching, acquiring, and applying IAVA patches.
- Three (3) years experience in using Unix/Linux command line.
- Three (3) years experience with VMWare
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!