The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking an Information Systems Security Officer Level 1 to support an existing project providing cross domain solutions over several networks at multiple levels of security.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI w/Full Scope Poly
- The Information Systems Security Officer provides support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program.
- Provides support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Maintains operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
- Assists with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system.
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information.
- Performs vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
- Provides configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
- Manages changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Prepares and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
- Supports security authorization activities in compliance with National Institute of Standards and Technology Risk Management Framework(NIST RMF).
- Provide support to senior ISSOs for implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation
- Assist in the evaluation of security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
- Assist with the CM for information system security software, hardware, and firmware
- Maintain records on workstations, servers, routers, firewalls, intelligent hubs , network switches, etc. to include system upgrades
- Propose, coordinate, implement, and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Develop and maintain documentation for C&A in accordance with ODNI and DoD policies
- Provide CM for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware
- Develop system security policy and ensures compliance
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program
- Provide support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave
- Develop and update the system security plan and other IA documentation
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system
- Administer the user identification and authentication mechanism of the Information System (IS)
- Five (5) years experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Experience is to include at least one (1) of the following areas: knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementation; communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional experience as an ISSO may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- DoD 8570 compliance with IAT Level I or higher is required.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!