Software Developer (Level II)
Candidate will be developing architectural components supporting a service-oriented architecture, to include support for service request tasking, data tracking, system and service integration, and process control components. The candidate will coordinate closely with the entire development team to concurrently build individual components of a larger system, use the team's coding standards, provide for unit testing, and include sufficient documentation to make the overall system usable and maintainable by the greater organization.
- Recent experience with Java development (including annotation development)
- Spring version 3.0 and Spring Integration (including Camel)
- Experience with JEE (including JMS)
- Experience developing REST services (including Resteasy, JBOSS, Restlets, JAX-RE / Jersey)
- Experience with Oracle / MySQL
- Experience in enterprise/distributed development and system engineering
- Experience with CM tool (Subversion)
- Experience with Agile development (experience with Version One tool preferred)
- Linux experience
- Experience with Business Process Management (BPM) tool, such as IBM, Activity, Lombardi, or JBPM.
- Experience developing SOAs
- Experience using XJC, XSD, and JAXB
- Knowledge of GIT
- Experience with continuous integration tools ( Hudson/Jenkins)
Labor Category Minimum Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (will not apply toward the 6 years experience)
- Certification in at least one (1) relevant technology. A Bachelors degree may substitute for certification(s)
Labor Category Desired Professional Experience:
- A firm understanding of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Six (6) years experience with programming using the modern software environments
Clearance Requirement – TS/SCI with polygraph
Trusant Technologies, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business. We are a government contractor specializing in Information Technology and Professional Engineering Services. Our mission is to serve our clients by designing, developing, implementing, and supporting advanced technology systems and mission critical facilities. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Experience working in an Agile environment.