The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Project Planner/Construction Project Manager
to provide support to AFCEC/CFTP onsite at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, TX.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Provide technical input to project managers and management on complex technical issues.
- Provide technical advice during evaluation of non-A&AS proposals.
- Provide field review and forensics of contractor field performance.
- Perform quality assurance oversight of Architect/Engineer and construction contractor technical work products, including assessment for compliance with applicable codes and design
- Independent assessment of project risk during design and construction based on earned value management, critical path schedule achievement, compliance with required construction management submittals, and other risk indicators.
- Familiarity with federal design and construction contracts.
- Experience providing oversight of A/E design.
- Knowledge and experience providing technical training, lessons learned, and best practices to technical and project management staff.
- Knowledge of Facility and Building Systems – Roofing, Building Envelope, Interior Construction, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing), Building automation, etc…
- Experience applying the Department of Defense Unified Facilities Criteria and Uniform Facilities Guide Specifications to complex facility construction projects.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Design/Construction Industry related discipline is required.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience within the last 20 years must be in Facility Design and Construction Project Planning and Development.
- Ability to coordinate access to facilities, set up briefings, and assist with facility personnel interviews.
- Ability to organize and gather project data, conduct analysis, prepare reports and provide recommendations without assistance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to utilize and apply computer software skills including MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Autodesk AutoCAD 2013, etc…
- Successful completion of a T-1 Trustworthiness background check for a Common Access Card (CAC), or the ability to obtain one.
- Motivated self-starters requested.