The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Software Engineer level II to provide Cross Domain Solutions support to system domains at various security classification levels.
Software Engineer - Level 2
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly (must have prior to applying)
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; Perform quality control on team products
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Oversee one or more software development teams and ensure work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
- Fourteen (14) years experience as an SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience with cross domain solutions, information systems security and information assurance strongly preferred