The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Software Engineer level II to provide Cross Domain Solutions support to system domains at various security classification levels.
Software Engineer - Level 2
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly (must have prior to applying)
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; Perform quality control on team products
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Oversee one or more software development teams and ensure work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Fourteen (14) years experience as an SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required OR no degree (High School/GED) and eighteen (18) years of relevant experience
- Required Market Skills: Java Developer (Java, Subversion, Git, Linux, C++)
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!