The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Program Manager to provide Cross Domain Service Solutions management support to over 30 system domains at the unclassified, secret, and top secret levels.
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- The Program Manager shall be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract.
- Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management.
- Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
- The PM shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Assist the Government PM by providing input to statutory acquisition reports and responses to Congressional Questions for the Record (QFRs)
- Coordinate the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and value engineering proposals to the Government PM
- Provide Contractor input to the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan reviews or Award Fee reviews, as appropriate
- Communicate issues and solutions to the broader Government management structure as requested by senior Government leaders
- Provide guidance and direct tasking for Level 0, 1, and 2 program managers if any are assigned to the contract/program
- Rapidly assemble and execute focused cross-disciplinary Government/Contractor teams to address urgent or unexpected cost, schedule, or technical program/contract issues
- Fifteen (15) years experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Must have at least three (3) years of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
- Must have a PMP, FAC-P/PM Senior Level, or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA)Level 3 certification in Program Management.