The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Program Manager to provide Cross Domain Service Solutions program management support for 40 system domains at the unclassified, secret, and top secret levels.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- The Program Manager shall be responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract.
- Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management.
- Directly contributes to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Ensures proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
- The PM shall utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract
- Review and approve all earned value, Estimate To Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports as appropriate
- Review and allocate management reserve within contractual limits
- Ensure cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet Government needs
- Work with the higher level program manager, if applicable, to provide effective and efficient management of the contractor's effort
- Review and propose the Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule) to the Government
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets for the same (U) Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM
- Ensure the timely recruitment and training of program staff - both direct and indirect
- Review all financial and technical reports before release to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff
- Assist the Government PM by providing input to statutory acquisition reports and responses to Congressional Questions for the Record (QFRs)
- Coordinate the preparation of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and value engineering proposals to the Government PM
- Provide Contractor input to the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan reviews or Award Fee reviews, as appropriate
- Communicate issues and solutions to the broader Government management structure as requested by senior Government leaders
- Provide guidance and direct tasking for Level 0, 1, and 2 program managers if any are assigned to the contract/program
- Rapidly assemble and execute focused cross-disciplinary Government/Contractor teams to address urgent or unexpected cost, schedule, or technical program/contract issues
- Fifteen (15) years experience as a program or project manager in managing programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Direct experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies.
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Must have at least three (3) years of demonstrated experience in the management and control of funds and resources using complex reporting mechanisms such as Earned Value Management.
- Must have a PMP, FAC-P/PM Senior Level, or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA)Level 3 certification in Program Management.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!