INDIVIDUAL EDUCATION, CAPABILITIES & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Design, implement, and modify processes for the architecture and provide architecture support.
- Provide process engineering services in support of the Cyber Security Operations Team.
- Assist with the analysis and documentation of new and current systems and processes and evaluate potential new systems/processes.
- Fifteen (15) years of experience with Process Improvement on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Experience is to include, within the last ten years, five years of experience in facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, process engineering across all phases of acquisition identifying best practices, change management techniques, organizational development, activity and data modeling, or information system development methods and practices
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or Education from an accredited college or university is required.
- A High School diploma and four years of additional experience may be substituted for a Bachelors Degree.
DESIRED INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCE: