POSITION: Program Integrator II
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- The Program Integrator shall assist individual program managers, initiative leads, and PEO leadership with monitoring and reporting on the overall health of programs, initiatives, and/or a portfolio.
- Perform holistic analysis across multiple contracts and government activities to identify cost, schedule and performance concerns for a program or initiative.
- Perform cross-program analysis to assist in responding to Investment Portfolio (IP) actions and producing execution reports.
- Draft acquisition and program documents such as TTOs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Program Management Plans (PMPs), Risk Management Plans, program schedules, Technical CICA memorandums, and Acquisition Strategies.
- Prepare presentations to report analysis findings as well as program/portfolio status.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Provide acquisition support on functions of program management by analyzing financial execution and projection reports from vendors; liaising with Government Contract Managers (GCMs) to address any anomalies/concerns regarding contract performance and reporting; analyzing financial execution reports from Government Business Financial Managers (GBFMs); and developing program-specific (rather than contract-specific) analysis and recommendations for action to Government Program Manager (GPM).
- Provide financial and summary reports on the program elements to GPMs at the program level and assist with the allocation and tracking of resources; recommend funding adjustments as appropriate (contract staffing, facilities, and budgets).
- Assist program managers in developing program documentation (TTOs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Program Management Plans (PMPs), Risk Management Plans, program schedules, Technical CICA memorandums, and Acquisition Strategies), creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams.
- Provide support to GPMs to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines. Utilize program management tools (e.g., Plan-It, MS Excel) to assist GPM with planning, documenting, executing, and reporting of all program details (e.g., spend plans), for both current year (FY) and out-years (FYDP).
- Attend contract reviews to assist GPMs in conducting cost estimating and monitoring of program/initiative outcomes.
- Advise in the production and tailoring of financial execution reports and program acquisition documentation and ensure affordable, supportable and effective program requirements are specified to meet mission needs.
- Provide assistance in analyzing, tracking, and reporting program unfunded requirements in accordance with PEO policies and processes.
- Prepare point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets and other materials to assist in the Government in program decision-making.
- Perform data analysis using MS Excel with pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts to present data clearly and effectively.
- Create reports to support program management function.
- Assist GPM and initiative leads with resource planning and tracking.
- Prepare and support delivery of presentations to assist with program and initiative status reviews.
Education and Experience:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD program management, contract management, and/or financial management, and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus or technical focus is required.
- In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level II in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) years may be substituted.
- In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) years may be substituted.