Provide support and related services to the implementation of enterprise data representations in various mission domains. The successful individual will perform end-to-end systems engineering for data flows from the perspective of data format modeling, implementation, and support. This position requires strong systems engineering expertise from cradle to grave with limited, high-level direction, in the areas of:
Specific duties include:
REQUIRED EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Performing high-level requirements analysis to support application of data standards across the enterprise.
- Duties require a broad range of knowledge including information technology, requirements, technical architecture analysis (e.g., understanding data flow diagrams, system architecture diagrams, etc.), and an understanding of functional and system analysis.
- Coordinating across teams that leverage multiple development methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile (Scrum & Kanban), Spiral, etc.) simultaneously.
- Possessing an instinctive aptitude to leverage information and knowledge sharing networks and navigate conflict in a way that fosters constructive outcomes.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus at least fifteen (15) years of Systems Engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of general systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Has led contractor systems engineering activities for a project to include supervising the work of the project engineering staff and technicians
- Approved delivery of work products of multiple process areas such as Project Planning, Project Assessment and Control, Decision Management, Risk Management, Configuration Management, Information Management, and Measurement
- Independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project
- Brief stakeholders and present status on all technical aspects of their project