A Scheduler Level II is needed for an existing project in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities
Required Demonstrated Experience
- Is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems.
- Works with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current.
- Uses or recommends automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software.
- Develops and or modifies project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Maintains the overall Master Program /Project Schedule.
- Links project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs).
- Provides hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives.
- Maintains status on linkages and dependencies with related projects.
- Assisted with maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Assisted with defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures.
- Implemented schedule version control processes, policies and procedures.
- Maintained the schedule product build, staging, testing, deployment and integration.
- Defined and implemented schedule configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the schedule build process.
- Developed schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensured that they were followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation projects.
Clearance Requirements – TS/SCI with polygraph
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Eight (8) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government.
- A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera.
- Shall have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera.
- Certification for the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) certification are desired.