Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Scheduler - Level 2 to Cryptographic Physical Products Modernization support on a contract in the Annapolis Junction area.
Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with FS polygraph
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems.
- Works with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current.
- Uses or recommends automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software.
- Develops and or modifies project schedules and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule.
- Maintains the overall Master Program /Project Schedule.
- Links project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs).
- Provides hands-on development of layered schedules and IMPs that address how an acquisition project is progressing and how that project contributes to overarching requirements and objectives.
- Maintains status on linkages and dependencies with related projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Assist in maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures
- Implement schedule version control processes, policies and procedures
- Maintain the schedule product build, staging, testing, deployment and integration
- Define and implement schedule configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the schedule build process
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensures that they are followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation
Education and Experience:
- Eight (8) years experience as a Scheduler in program and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree, thereby reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience.
- Bachelors' degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience. Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for two (2) years of experience.
- Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera.
- Shall have successfully completed an advanced level of MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera.
- Certification in either the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) and or Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) is desired.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.