POSITION: System Engineer Level 5
LOCATION: Fort Meade, MD
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
This position will apply system-engineering principles to various systems throughout the entire systems life cycle phases: concept, development, production, utilization, and support. This individual will interact with a large number of Government and development personnel regarding technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation. The ability to take requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition will be indispensable. Will be responsible for technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables associated with multiple process areas.
INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience or a high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of general systems engineering experience, or a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Experience with data flow and architecture, systems integration, data processing and storage, data governance and smart data tagging.
- Customer systems architecture experience desired.
- Must be able to communicate requirements, work products, progress, and deliverables schedules to senior level civilians and military personnel.
- Mature and experienced professional is required.
- Experience in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue, and evaluating requirements to determine system suitability.
- Process improvement.
- SIGINT experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team setting to complete assigned tasks within expected time schedule.
- Flexible/easily adaptable within a dynamic work environment that may require surge efforts.
- Intelligence Community (IC) experience
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance w/polygraph
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.