The Kenjya-Trusant Groups seeks a Program Analyst to provide support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the program management of The Department of State’s Bureau Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor (DRL).
Clearance Requirement: Active SECRET
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate with the grants officer representative in the administration and coordination of programs helping populations at risk, specifically with regard to East Asia Pacific (EAP).
- Assist Team Lead and Deputy Directors to manage and coordinate up to $42M in program funding.
- Help develop goals, objectives and programs for utilization of the foreign assistance funding.
- Monitor budget execution to ensure program objectives are met.
- Collect grant documentation for review by decision-making committees who will select grant recipients within available funding levels.
- Liaise with offices involved in administration, financial planning and acquisition of program funding.
- Skillfully communicate verbally and in writing to provide briefings, status reviews, and advice upon request to the other DRL program staff and senior personnel on grant issues.
- Work closely on DRL’s East Asia Pacific team in pre-award, award, and ongoing management and monitoring of programs globally.
- Assist Team Lead and Deputy Directors create and direct an M&E (monitoring and evaluation) training program for all EAP grantees.
- Must be able to travel globally to highly sensitive areas with little notice.
Must have experience in and knowledge of 1) East Asia Pacific issues; 2) foreign assistance and international programming; and 3) monitoring and evaluation; and 4) education and training, specifically for domestic and foreign NGO audiences.
One or more of the following language skills would be preferred: Korean, Burmese, or other South East Asian languages.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.