Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Data Management Specialist - Level 2 in the Annapolis Junction area. This position provides support to the GREENWAY Program Management Office.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI with active FS polygraph
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and updating repositories of documentation generated by multiple participants in complex, multi-project acquisition programs.
- Design, maintain, and enhance the taxonomy by which this material is organized.
- Ensure that this material is readily accessible to PMO members, responding quickly and effectively to requests for information, and making data accessible to end users.
The Level 2 Data Management Specialist (DMS) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Implement and supervise data management procedures for both classified and unclassified program and project information as defined by the Program Data Manager; Utilize available automated data management tools to support data management activities.
- Establish and maintain the Data Management (DM) Plan and DM structure for the program; Coordinate deliverable and non-deliverable documentation schedules with the PM; Review DM schedules and budgets with the PM; Report DM status, results, and metrics.
- Monitor and maintain the databases and restructure if needed, including confirming the validity of the data contained in the repositories.
- Ensure database access and connectivity support by collaborating with end users.
- Assist in the implementation of database maintenance and security procedures including adding and removing users, and administering quotas.
- Assist in defining database design and management standards and documenting new and existing systems and procedures.
- Assist in the creation and maintaining of data repositories used to support Acquisition oversight functions. Collaborate with users to ensure that the data repositories meets their requirements.
- Communicate to all users any updates to repositories
- Seven (7) years of demonstrated experience in Data Management is required
- Experience implementing document management processes and document management software applications using industry/Government best practices
- Knowledge of how to create, implement, and maintain data file structures, experience troubleshooting and resolving DM application error messages and user issues are required.
- Clear understanding of the DoD 5000 acquisition process, C4ISR/DoDAF documentation requirements, record keeping and archiving processes, and system engineering is highly desirable
- A Bachelor's Degree in information systems with a concentration in database administration or other business acquisition, contract management, or program management related field is required.
- In lieu of the Bachelor’s degree, three (3) additional years of related experience can be substituted, for a total of ten (10) years.
~~EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045 ext. 107.