Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Configuration Manager Level 2 in the Annapolis Junction area. This position provides support to the GREENWAY Program Management Office.
POSITION: Configuration Manager - Level 2
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FS Polygraph (must have prior to applying)
The Level 2 Configuration Manager (CM) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems.
- Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems.
- Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures.
- Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system.
- Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life. Perform change control and configuration audits
- Assist in implementing hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Assist in the use of configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Understand basic concepts, and assist in documenting hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures
- Implement hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures
- Understand basic concepts, assist in maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Assist in defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process
- Utilize configuration management tools (e.g. DOORS, Eclipse) to store, track, and manage configuration items
- Maintain the CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration
- Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on hardware and software development projects
- Apply concepts and define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process
- Serve as an advisor to (or non-voting member of) Government Change Control Board (CCB)
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Six (6) years of experience as a CM in programs and contracts or similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.