Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with FS polygraph
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Project Integrator Level 1 in the Annapolis Junction area. This position provides support to the GREENWAY Program Management Office.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Assist individual program managers, initiative leads, and PEO leadership with monitoring and reporting on the overall health of programs, initiatives, and/or a portfolio.
- Perform holistic analysis across multiple contracts and government activities to identify cost, schedule and performance concerns for a program or initiative.
- Perform cross-program analysis to assist in responding to Investment Portfolio (IP) actions and producing execution reports.
- Draft acquisition and program documents such as TTOs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Program Management Plans (PMPs), Risk Management Plans, program schedules, Technical CICA memorandums, and Acquisition Strategies.
- Prepare presentations to report analysis findings as well as program/portfolio status.
- Assist Government Program Manager (GPM) and initiative leads with resource planning and tracking.
- Prepare and support delivery of presentations to assist with program and initiative status reviews.
- Provide acquisition support on functions of program management by analyzing financial execution and projection reports from vendors; liaising with Government Contract Managers (GCMs) to address any anomalies/concerns regarding contract performance and reporting; analyzing financial execution reports from Government Business Financial Managers (GBFMs); and developing program-specific (rather than contract-specific) analysis and recommendations for action to GPM.
- Provide financial and summary reports on the program elements to GPMs at the program level and assist with the allocation and tracking of resources; recommend funding adjustments as appropriate (contract staffing, facilities, and budgets).
- Provide support to GPMs to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines. Utilize program management tools (e.g., Plan-It, MS Excel) to assist GPM with planning, documenting, executing, and reporting of all program details (e.g., spend plans), for both current year (FY) and out-years (FYDP).
- Attend contract reviews to assist GPMs in conducting cost estimating and monitoring of program/initiative outcomes.
- Assist in the production and tailoring of NSA financial execution reports and program acquisition documentation and ensure affordable, supportable and effective program requirements are specified to meet mission needs.
(U) Provide assistance in analyzing, tracking, and reporting program unfunded requirements in accordance with PEO policies and processes.
- Prepare point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets and other materials to assist in the Government in program decision-making.
- Perform data analysis using MS Excel with pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts to present data clearly and effectively.
- Assist program managers in tracking the development of program documentation (TTOs, Statements of Work (SOWs), Program Management Plans (PMPs), Risk Management Plans, program schedules, Technical CICA memorandums, and Acquisition Strategies), creation of program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams.
- Provide assistance in the creation of reports to support program management function to include:
- Bi-Weekly execution reports by program to show funding execution across a program inclusive of budget center, appropriation and source of funding including point solutions & external funding) – how much money does a program have and how is the GPM doing on spending?
- Bi-Weekly cost estimating reports by program to show the consolidated burn rate across all contracts that support a program and latest projection for amount of funding required to get through the fiscal year
- Bi-Weekly combined overview of total budget available vs. total projected costs for remainder of fiscal year (i.e., is there a projected overrun or underrun based on program cost estimates?)
- Bi-Weekly report on any areas of concern – e.g., late receipt of external funds, slow execution against certain appropriations
- Bi-Weekly contracts report by program to track current contract funding run outs (i.e., when will contractor be at risk of work stoppage), current contract periods of performance, planned award dates, burn rate analyses, contractor CDRL deliverables f. Bi-Weekly Staffing report for LOE contracts, by program, illustrating current and projected staffing, as well as highlighting any areas of concern. Include historic staffing numbers, show positions remaining to be staffed (and their status specifying any delays in filling positions), and show projected staffing for remainder of period of performance. Include attrition metrics.
- For programs that are going through contract actions and/or ARB baselining, document readiness schedule listing all contract documents required and the status of each against the baseline schedule for completion. (e.g. TTOs, SOWs, CDRL packages, Technical CICA memos, Acquisition Strategies, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus or technical focus is required. In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level II in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of seven (7) years may be substituted. In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of nine (9) years may be substituted.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD program management, contract management, and/or financial management. Familiarity with Plan-It is preferred. Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel is preferred to include demonstrated use of pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts.