REQUIRED SKILLS and CAPABILITIES:
- Demonstrated recent evidence of DoDAF and/or UAF based architecture artifact development.
- Recent architectural tool use. CAMEO preferred but System Architect or CORE will be considered.
- Demonstrated enterprise architecture development experience, particularly in the areas of data architecting and data engineering. Experience developing architectural artifacts from approved requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organization management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track multiple activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must meet the minimum experience and education requirements to qualify for the Systems Engineer Level 5 (SE 5) labor category. (15 year’ experience with engineering-related degree)
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!