Clearance Requirement – Secret **Must have at time of application
Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Computer Support Specialist in the Department of State’s (DoS) Information Management Division (IMD) within the Executive Office (OES-DRL/EX). The office has a demonstrated need to develop and automate the dedicated internal network in support of public outreach for the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL) and Executive Office.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the dedicated internal network for public outreach
- Assist with social media configuration (Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, WebEx)
- Perform mobile device setup and deployment
- Assist in maintaining the IT inventory, and provide hardware/software support to 500+ customers in a mostly Windows based environment.
- Execute configurations for routers, switches, wireless AP’s and WLAN controllers using Cisco/HP hardware.
- Carry out network performance monitoring, planning, troubleshooting, and end-user support.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
- Monitor performance and analyzed network irregularities
- Rebuild network infrastructure and keep the network up-to-date and secured.
- Troubleshoot various network issues, affect solutions and collaborate with staff and outside vendors to resolve complex problems
- Install, configure, operate, and maintain Operating Systems including Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, VMware ESXi
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Experience with firewall deployments, IPsec, and SharePoint Administration a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related field preferred
- Proven experience and certifications will be considered in lieu of degree
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.