TS/SCI with polygraph Required
Responsible for the preparation, review, revision, and maintenance of technical documents including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation. Writes and edits technical documentation for all of the project’s hardware and software to include installation, configuration and how-to documentation. Creates code documentation for software; produces implementation guides and end-user guides for capabilities; provides field, data definition, and data flow documentation and formats technical publications from pamphlets, technical drawings, and consultations with technical personnel and other available resources.
TW I shall possess the following capabilities:
- Author Standard Operation Procedures
- Author after action reports and intelligence planning briefings
- Develop and maintain process documentation
- Authoring training materials and working aids
- Understand basic concepts (to include basic grammar concepts), responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents
- Assist in preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications
- Gather technical information, prepares written text
- Maintain a current internal documentation library
- Uses multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
- Understand basic concepts and write technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity
- Prepare and maintain operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications
- Prepare reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences
- Work with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials
- Coordinate layout and design of documents
- Work on all phases of documentation
Two (2) years’ experience as a Technical Writer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Associate's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Two (2) years of additional technical writing experience may be substituted for a an Associate's degree.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.