Kenjya-Trusant Group personnel will provide CISA Mission Support Offices and Divisions with business, organizational performance, operational performance, and program management support to facilitate implementation and execution of the strategic management process.
ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
The Junior Administrative Professional will:
- Update and maintain the SPP SharePoint sites with current organizational information.
- Post new/updated information as requested.
- Create and modify SharePoint sites as requested and offer recommendations to improve office and project efficiencies.
- Manage Executive Secretariat Task Tracker (ESTT) and associated databases – ensure tasking are appropriately tasked to sub-components and mission support offices; respond to questions regarding taskings; track due dates and requests for extensions; consolidate comments; provide quality control review on all documents.
- Initiate taskers on behalf of SPP.
- Maintain trackers on all outstanding taskings.
- Maintain oversight and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for SPP tasks.
- For SPP leadership and staff, work with relevant CISA, DHS, or other interagency program offices to prepare documents, itineraries and supporting information for SPP domestic and international travel.
- Maintain tracker of all SPP travel requested, approved, and undertaken.
- Ensure SPP trip reports are completed, prepared for review, and archived.
- Manage meeting and event logistics by confirming agenda, ensuring room reservations and availability of IT and conference lines when required. Meetings and events may take place outside of CISA facilities but within the NCR.
- Ensure proper protocols for meetings and events, coordinating with the DHS and other Department/Agency respective protocol offices when necessary and appropriate.
- Coordinate with security on guest clearance and additional requirements.
- Provide directions and parking instructions to participants.
- Escort guests.
- Print materials for meetings/events.
- Take meeting minutes and provide summary.
- Must hold active final TOP SECRET clearance when submitted for DHS Fitness Determination.
- Ability to obtain favorable DHS Fitness Determination.
- BA/BS degree in public policy, business administration, or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience:
- Providing high-level administrative support
- Preparing statistical report
- Handling information requests
- Performing clerical functions
- Preparing correspondence
- Receiving visitors
- Arranging conference calls
- Scheduling meetings
- Ability to perform functional duties with guidance