Kenjya-Trusant Group personnel will provide CISA Mission Support Offices and Divisions with business, organizational performance, operational performance, and program management support to facilitate implementation and execution of the strategic management process.
ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
The Senior Management Analyst will:
- Provide research and planning for development, coordination, and implementation of policies and strategic plans.
- Coordinate with Divisions to develop strategic implementation plans.
- Support studies, investigations, and analyses of policy objectives.
- As directed, attend conferences, meetings, and other engagements and provide back briefs/notes on discussions.
- Consult on complex program issues and potential solutions.
- Coordinate with Divisions and Mission Support Offices to build effective coalitions in support of strategic and/or programmatic objectives.
- Obtain input and assistance from other analysts and subject matter experts when required.
- Provide logistical and administrative support (to include agendas, briefing materials, and read-ahead document) for subject matter briefings and engagements.
- Complete all follow-on actions identified during engagements and meetings.
- Develop project objectives and milestones.
- Develop charters or terms of reference for projects.
- Propose and monitor performance schedules for specified projects.
- Coordinate meetings/events to include agenda development, logistics, and minutes.
- Implement necessary management tools for program execution.
- Develop and manage databases to support program information management.
- Manage websites, ensuring current content, user access, security and physical equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all project requirements.
- Provide guidance and support for project taskings.
- Manage meeting and event logistics by confirming agenda, ensuring room reservations and availability of IT and conference lines when required. Meetings and events may take place outside of CISA facilities but within the NCR.
- Ensure proper protocols for meetings and events, coordinating with the DHS and other Department/Agency respective protocol offices when necessary and appropriate.
- Coordinate with security on guest clearance and additional requirements.
- Provide directions and parking instructions to participants.
- Escort guests.
- Print materials for meetings/events.
- Take meeting minutes and provide summary.
- May require occasional travel to the Washington Metro Region for meetings.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must hold active final TOP SECRET clearance when submitted for DHS Fitness Determination.
- Ability to obtain favorable DHS Fitness Determination.
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) degree in public policy, business administration, or other relevant field. An additional 10 years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 7 years experience:
- Analyzing federal, national, and international programs
- Studying and interpreting existing and proposed statutes, policy statements, rules, regulations, directives and other policy material
- Conducting organizational studies and evaluations
- Designing systems and procedures
- Conducting work simplification and measurement studies
- Preparing operations and procedures manuals
- Ability to perform functional duties independently