The United States Special Operation Command’s (USSOCOM) Force Structure, Requirements, Resources and Strategic Assessments Directorate (J8) Strategic Planning and Analysis Division (J8‐S) requires services for analytical support for wide range of analytical products to USSOCOM directorates, centers, component commands and Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs). During project execution, personnel will provide the J8‐S, with high quality, defendable technical and analytical support expertise in employing analytical models and tools with a wide array of areas such as of software development, operation and maintenance of Government classified stand‐alone local area networks, and development and maintenance of classified databases.
The Junior Technical Editor shall:
- Maintain the J8-S designated portal and will design, create and manage content, structure, and applications for all working materials and final component collaboration.
- Develop a portal interface for data collection, dissemination and storage. Leverage SIPRNET SharePoint Portal to collect data for projects and studies. Populate SharePoint database using web-based applications. Store and archive data on server to be exported to other formats (e.g., Excel, Access, etc.). Provide J8-S control of who views and edits data through password protected permissions.
- Support J8 personnel for SharePoint development and maintenance.
- Provide technical support in planning for continued and evolving analytic support analysis studies/projects.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of Information Systems operation, procedures and methods, including user reference guides.
- Support technical inquiries into modeling methodology enhancements and development of analytical baselines for strategic analyses by Department of Defense Components.
- Perform editorial reviews on all forms of technical documentation and outreach materials to include editing for proper grammar, correct word usage and format consistency.
- Document the processes for the JMA force development from the Planning Force to the Objective Force.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!