The United States Special Operation Command’s (USSOCOM) Force Structure, Requirements, Resources and Strategic Assessments Directorate (J8) Strategic Planning and Analysis Division (J8‐S) requires services for analytical support for wide range of analytical products to USSOCOM directorates, centers, component commands and Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs). During project execution, personnel will provide the J8‐S, with high quality, defendable technical and analytical support expertise in employing analytical models and tools with a wide array of areas such as of software development, operation and maintenance of Government classified stand‐alone local area networks, and development and maintenance of classified databases.
The Senior Special Operations Strategic Analyst (SOSA) shall:
- Provide update, reconciliation, and management recommendations for the special operations portions of DCAPE data products and repositories. This task involves the analysis of raw data to identify modifications required before the data is input into pre-processor tools, models and simulations. The contractor shall confirm that the data is accurate and available in time to support OSD’s, JS’s and USSOCOM’s analytical goals and requirements.
- Provide special operations data and subject matter expertise for USSOCOM’s development of near-term to long-term scenarios, strategic and operational concepts of operation (CONOPS), and ensure associated force lists of special operations specific and joint enabling capabilities are correctly represented.
- Support USSOCOM’s database development and modeling of base cases and excursions in the support of the Defense Planning Scenarios and requirements process.
- Participate in meetings/conferences with OSD and Joint Staff personnel and others as required (i.e., TSOCs, Components, SOCOM Staff) during war-games, Table Top Exercises (TTXs) and USSOCOM’s CONOP development for Defense Planning Scenarios (DPS). Support workgroups and conferences through travel and/or via Secure Video Tele-Conferencing (SVTC) to the DoD sponsored site.
- Coordinate meetings, SVTCs and provide read-ahead material as required.
- Report actions at work groups and conferences.
- Review, provide, track, and adjust comments during product staffing to facilitate integrations of JS, USD (P), Service and Combatant Command (COCOM) inputs.
- Conduct CONOP analysis representing component equity and write component-specific CONOP narratives.
- Develop tools to visualize data with respect to SO Force Structure.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!