The United States Special Operation Command’s (USSOCOM) Force Structure, Requirements, Resources and Strategic Assessments Directorate (J8) Strategic Planning and Analysis Division (J8‐S) requires services for analytical support for wide range of analytical products to USSOCOM directorates, centers, component commands and Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs). During project execution, personnel will provide the J8‐S, with high quality, defendable technical and analytical support expertise in employing analytical models and tools with a wide array of in the areas such as of software development , operation and maintenance of a Government classified stand‐alone local area networks, and development and maintenance of classified databases.
The Lead Senior Special Operations Strategic Analyst will:
· Be responsible to Task Lead for handling the day-to-day management and administration of project tasks regarding OSD and Joint Staff analytical tasks.
· Work as an interface between the subject matter experts and the programmers to ensure that models developed fully and accurately translate and represent the special operations capabilities reflected in DoD Planning Scenarios.
· Ensure Senior, Special Operations Strategic Analyst coverage at Joint Staff, OSD and USSOCOM force development or force design meetings regarding development and representation of special operations capabilities for concepts and defense planning scenarios.
· Keep the Task Lead appraised of resources necessary to complete tasks and travel in accordance with scheduled milestones and budgetary constraints.
· 10 years of uniformed military experience with demonstrated expertise in Special Operations (Navy Special Warfare, Army Special Forces, OR Air Force Special Operations).
· 3 years of experience (can be concurrent with the 10 years above) in deliberate planning or demonstrated expertise in joint planning is desired as SOF CONOP development is required.
· Military education in Operational Planning.
· Top Secret Clearance desired but must possess a current DoD Secret clearance, and be upgradable to Top Secret within 4 months and eligible for SCI access and ACCM read-on.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!