Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Sr. Interpreting Project Manager to support our contract with the U.S. Department of State Office of Language Services.
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION.
Clearance Requirement – SECRET **Clearance must be in place at time of application**
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Enter client request and language service provider assignment data into A/OPR/LS automated program management system job to generate cost estimates, client billing statements, requests for obligations, and task orders to language service providers.
- Contact potential language service providers from pool of pre-qualified candidates to determine availability.
- Communicate assignment information between language service provider, A/OPR/LS management, and client.
- Provide project management services as needed for complex, multilingual events and documents.
- Coordinate travel arrangements between A/OPR/LS project managers, client, language service provider, and logistical support vendors.
- Confirm performance of assignment.
- Collect assignment feedback from language service provider and client.
- Direct performance and assignment feedback to appropriate A/OPR/LS managers.
- Schedule interpreting or translating exams for prospective language service providers at direction of A/OPR/LS management. Assist in coordination between Testing Coordinators and exam proctors and evaluators.
- Operate audio-visual equipment and systems in interpretation lab.
- Issue portable simultaneous interpretation equipment as needed. Track and record use and return of equipment in automated program management system.
- Meet and escort trainees and examinees.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate study of international relations, foreign language, or related field.
- Professional interpreting or T&I project management experience.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.