The Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Software Developer IV
to support the Department of Homeland Security Cyber Infrastructure Security Agency, Infrastructure Security Division, Office of Chemical Security (OCS). The OCS owns the Chemical Security Assessment Tool (CSAT) Suite, which supports the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) Program and allows individuals across the public-private sector to collect, protect, share, manage, analyze, and visualize information on regulated chemical security.
The scope of this work is to operate and maintain IT Lifecycle Support and Management for the IT projects within OCS.
POSITION: Software Developer IV
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 3rd Quarter 2020.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Capture all efforts associated with the production of executable software units that reflect the design to include:
- development and documentation of each software unit and database
- development and documentation of test procedures and data required for testing each software unit and database
- updating the test requirements and software integration schedule.
- Provide level of effort estimates to IT federal leads
- Create/Update or collaborate with IT federal leads in the creation or updating of project schedules
- Develop software and system enhancements using Agile methodology
- Document software code and follow industry best practices for software version control
- Demo code to IT federal staff as requested
- Lead junior members of the team to solve complex problems and give guidance to OCS on emerging technology trends.
- Create/Maintain specifications, database, and deployment documents for applications
- Troubleshoot applications, fix defects, and assist OCS Help Desk in resolving user tickets
- Review and analyze system change requests and determine their feasibility and level of effort
- Ensure that applications integrate well and efficiently with the system
- Deliver high quality code that satisfy requirements with minimal errors
- Support overall system design and maintenance
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of thirteen (13) years of relevant professional experience
- Agile Methodology
- Expert level of knowledge on software functionality
- Technical subject matter expertise in the following:
- APEX Development
- Java Development
- Appian Development