The Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Project Manager
to support the Department of Homeland Security Cyber Infrastructure Security Agency, Infrastructure Security Division, Office of Chemical Security (OCS). The OCS owns the Chemical Security Assessment Tool (CSAT) Suite, which supports the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) Program and allows individuals across the public-private sector to collect, protect, share, manage, analyze, and visualize information on regulated chemical security.
The scope of this work is to operate and maintain IT Lifecycle Support and Management for the IT projects within OCS.
POSITION: Project Manager
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 3rd Quarter 2020.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for all work performed under the statement of work and provide oversight and guidance to all subordinate projects, task areas, and activities that together make up the OCS support
- Provide a management plan describing the technical approach, organizational resources, and number of personnel, milestones, and management controls necessary to meet cost, performance, and schedule requirements throughout execution of the contract.
- Providing monthly progress reports no later than the ninth (9th) day of the month following the reporting period (i.e., the preceding month)
- Providing a monthly Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), no later than the ninth (9th) day of the month with the Monthly Status Report following the reporting period
- Providing cost estimates for contract related items to the COR
- Participating in conference calls/meetings regarding the contract status, activity status, costs, etc. with OCS task leads and the COR at least on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring activities stay on task and deliverables are submitted on time.
- Conducting risk management to identify potential issues early and provide the COR with a monthly Risk Register, no later than the ninth (9th) of the month
- Providing monthly metric reports for OCS staff, as requested.
- Participating in regular meetings (e.g. in person, teleconference, webinar) with technical staff and project team members as it relates to planned or ongoing IT project activities.
- Ensuring IT project activities are documented and align to the DHS Acquisition Directive 102-01 (MD-102).
- Providing data in support of the DHS reporting requirements (ex: OMB 300), as required.
- Must respond to a request for discussion or resolution of technical problems within twenty-four (24) hours of notification.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant professional experience leading IT maintenance, operations, and support projects.