The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Journeyman Sharepoint Engineer(Exec Support)
to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate Office of Finance and Budget Division (FBD).
POSITION: Journeyman Sharepoint Engineer (Exec Support)
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
- Develops SharePoint applications, including user interface, workflow, web parts, and back-end processing solutions.
- Develop SharePoint web applications using Designer, InfoPath and other tools.
- Develop, design and mange content, forms, and workflow in SharePoint.
- Develop lists, sites, and document libraries (understanding of taxonomy and SharePoint Best Practices is vital).
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft.Net and SharePoint.
- Implement SharePoint-based workflows as well as develop Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Create technical specifications to include prototypes, proof on concepts, use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Provide production technical support for investigation and resolution of requests related to the support of existing SharePoint and .Net applications.
- Create collaborative portals between user groups and sites between client and contractor.
- Participate and provide technical assistance in any/all SharePoint upgrades and migrations.
- Manage the daily functions of SharePoint.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- 3 to 10 years of relevant experience in SharePoint Development and Management.
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining SharePoint sites.