The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Administrative Professional (Exec Support)
to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate Office of Finance and Budget Division (FBD).
POSITION: Senior Administrative Professional (Exec Support)
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
- Provide routine administrative support to the Office of Enterprise Services (OES) and FBD senior management team and branch chiefs.
- Provide analytical and program support to OES and FBD by preparing financial reports, presentations, graphs, tables and charts.
- Review and edit documents for grammar and content.
- Provide additional program support to all OES and FBD offices as required during peak performance periods.
- Serve as Share Point Administrator for OES and FBD, posting service bulletins, calendar items, Director’s newsletters, and other documents as needed.
- Update and maintain databases, such and ePMO, ensuing data entered is accurate, ontime, including logging notification letters on receipt.
- Update, maintain and analyze task tracking tools to ensure that data entered is accurate, on-time and that Federal staff are kept up-to-date on status of all tasks; tools will include Excel spreadsheets and Share Point.
- Assist Federal staff, including designated program officials and subject matter experts, with requests from audit agencies.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor Degree
- Over 10 years relevant experience.