The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor
to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate Office of Finance and Budget Division (FBD). As the Senior Accounting Analyst, shall provide professional expert analysis and advice, for the management of the internal controls program, the financial audit and ensuring compliance with regulations. Regulations include (but are not limited to): OMB Circular A-123, Management’s Responsibility Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control (including Appendices A, B and C), Federal Managers Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA), Improper Payments Information Act (IPIA) and Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Act (IPERA).
POSITION: Senior Internal Auditor
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
- Provide analysis and support in the Department-wide annual A-123 internal controls assessment.
- Assist financial managers in conducting internal assessments of internal controls of operational processes (e.g. asset management; plant, property and equipment; internal use software; and environmental financial liabilities) and producing written documentation (Test of Design (TOD), Test of Effectiveness (TOE), working papers and a summary of aggregated deficiencies) of the assessment.
- Evaluate documentation and/or statistical financial data developed in response to requests from the auditors conducting the Departments’ consolidated financial statement audit.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must successfully complete government background check for DHS Suitability prior to start.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Internal Controls and Financial Audits.
- Experience with Test of Design and Test of Effectiveness