The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Journeyman Business and Financial Operations Specialist (Card Management)
to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate Office of Finance and Budget Division (FBD). Will support the Program Manager who is responsible for the implementing, managing, and administering the GSA SmartPay Solicitation Card Program for all three business lines (fleet, travel, and purchase) in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and departmental policies and procedures.
POSITION: Journeyman Business and Financial Operations Specialist (Card Management)
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
- Process financial obligations into the financial system of record.
- Work with functional specialists, automation specialists , contractors, vendors, and clients to effectively translate the client’s requirements into an automated application.
- Provide support to system end users through conduct of research, data analyses, issues analyses and recommends solutions to potential problems. Use auto
- mated databases such as EPIC and the bankcard online account management tool to perform outline assignments and produce internal and external reports.
- Gathers documentation/records to support responses to data calls and audit requests from the agency and external regulatory bodies.
- Provides analysis and support in the Department-wide annual A-123 internal controls assessment.
- Provide assistance in preparing reports, issuing papers and correspondence pertaining to financial management of the bankcard program.
- Support training and outreach efforts resulting from the re-engineering, development and implementation of new processes, procedures and systems as necessary for employees for purchase, travel and fleet card programs.
- Ensure accurate financial data in various financial and subsidiary systems, reconciles accounting and transaction data, and executes corrective action to assure data quality and consistency of the bankcard program.
- Review and edit standardized operating procedures for financial management of bankcard programs.
- Provide guidance to credit card program stakeholders regarding execution of appropriated funds through the charge card program in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations and departmental policies.
- Advise program manager of funding imbalances, negative projections, or indications of improper utilization of credit cards.
- Monitor and reconcile expenditures daily, monthly quarterly, and annually using existing systems to meet invoice processing timelines and internal control objectives.
- Perform post payment audits and report all instances of non-compliance, fraud, waste, and abuse to the program manager.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- 3 to 10 years of relevant experience in Bank Card Management.