The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Journeyman Business and Financial Operations Specialist (Financial Operations)
to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate Office of Finance and Budget Division (FBD) with Funds Control, funds certification of commitments and obligations, processing of Intra Governmental Payment and Collection (IPACs) and commercial invoices, accounting, of capital assets, reimbursable program financial management and the generation of internal and external financial reports.
POSITION: Journeyman Business and Financial Operations Specialist (Financial Operations)
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
- Evaluate, document, and improve current business processes and reporting.
- Remediate weaknesses in the processes, data and reporting in the current financial management systems.
- Accept and establish reimbursable agreements and accounts.
- Conduct on-going reviews of reimbursable accounts.
- Reconcile reimbursable accounts with trading partners.
- Resolve financial discrepancies with trading partners.
- Close out reimbursable accounts.
- Develop reimbursable budget authority estimates.
- Maintain reimbursable accounting standard operating procedures.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- 3 to 10 years of relevant experience in financial operations.