The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Subject Matter Expert II - Business & Financial Operations Specialist
to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate Office of Finance and Budget Division (FBD) process documents needed for award, administration, and close-out of all Interagency Agreements and the close-out of all contract actions to support the Financial Services Branch
POSITION: Subject Matter Expert II - Business & Financial Operations Specialist (Acquisitions/Assembling Interagency Agreements and Closeout Support)
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
- Perform recurring assignments in support of assembling Interagency Agreements which can be either an inter or intra governmental transaction.
- Process each agreement primarily through the use of information technology but is required to prepare an official hard copy record for the official file.
- Review requisitions and all necessary supporting documentations to ensure requirements, deliverables and schedules are clear and concise.
- Initiate communications with technical, financial and support personnel to resolve questions concerning ambiguities, conflicts, and omissions within the documentation.
- Assist in the accepting and establishing new reimbursable agreements.
- Assist in the closing out of reimbursable agreements
- Assist in maintaining reimbursable agreements and standard operating procedures.
- Assist in the close-out of IAA’s and Contract Actions.
- Complete the necessary documents to properly closeout contract actions (Cost, Time and Material, Labor Hour, Fixed Priced) and Intra/Inter Agency Agreements for the Contracting Officers’ review.
- Make necessary changes based on Contracting Officers’ review comments.
- Complete closeouts based on a prioritized closeout list provided by the Government.
- Recover funds and redirect them to other prorates within S&T while analyzing supporting documentation to validate obligations.
- Utilize the burn rate report as a tool to ensure funds are spent at acceptable time frame to enable underutilized funds to be de-obligated and re-utilized toward high priority efforts or unfunded requests.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- 15 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of federal acquisition regulations.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing Interagency Agreement packages